Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello, Wisconsin

Today I flew with my family to Wisconsin where I'll be starting grad school in a little over a week. The flight was less than stellar, but we made it ok, and the airlines even managed to get all my luggage here in one piece. We didn't get a chance to do much, but we did drive around Madison a little bit to show my brother the city (he's never been here but I visited with my parents in March).

Tomorrow we'll actually see about setting up my apartment, which is in a really awesome location. Its only a block from the Journalism/Communications department. I'm thinking that will be really nice during the Wisconsin Winter. Tomorrow I also get to meet my new roommate, the apartment building matched us up so we've never met. She moved into the apartment on Sunday when the lease started, so I'm excited to get to the apartment and start settling in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment